Until the end of August 2019, Waterberg Tourism (WT) offers you the unique opportunity to become a founder member in one of the select categories reserved for founder members.
By donating a lump sum you’ll be facilitating the start-up operation and marketing efforts of a unique community-driven tourism organisation, committed to driving tourism development and marketing in the Waterberg!
The categories available are:
Platinum – reserved for donations of R20 000 plus
Gold – reserved for donations of R10 000
Silver – reserved for donations of R5 000
Besides being one of the key figures driving this organisation, founder members will also receive select benefits which include:
- premium advertising space on the website;
- key positioning on social media advertising and promotions;
- prominent placement and promotion at tourism events, expo’s and shows the WT attends;
- a special plaque they can place at the entrance of their business, denoting their contribution to the WT and thus the community at large;
- select discounts at various partners to maintain and expand their business’s quality tourism products and services (for instance a massively discounted joining fee to be on the Bushveld Info App, up to 25% discount of tourism and hospitality training, discounts on amenities, marketing services and much, much more!) We are also constantly contacting various suppliers and negotiating special deals for our members only, thus taking the hassle out of finding quality suppliers for WT members, so you can get on with the business of doing business.
Founder members are also eligible for a tax deduction certificate (S18A) and will have their interests keenly represented at all public and private partnership negotiations and co-operative efforts.
WT has already accomplished so much in the past few months (just have a look at our website) and is looking forward to marketing the Waterberg competitively in the future.
Be a part of developing and promoting tourism to the Waterberg – for our local economic growth, for jobs and skills development, for conserving our natural and cultural heritage … For us, as the Waterberg.
By supporting Waterberg Tourism as a Founder Member, you are helping to ensure the Waterberg is marketed sustainably, responsibly and in a manner which looks at the long-term success and growth of the region’s tourism industry.