November 26, 2019
We love working in hospitality, and one of the reasons is the amazing people we meet and interact with, right? But sometimes, guests can be challenging and we’re often at a loss to understand their behaviour, or what to do to make resolve the issues they have with our service.
Join us for our workshop where you will be trained in:
- Understanding what customer service entails;
- How to communicate – written, verbal and non-verbal;
- Cultural awareness and responses;
- Resolving conflict situations;
- Following up on customer service and conflict situations; and
- Reporting on customer interactions to management
R775-00 per person (Waterberg Tourism Members)
Includes guidebook, notepad, certificate and light refreshments.
DATE: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
VENUE: Boeresaal/Farmer’s Hall
TIME: 08:30 for 09:00
DURATION: 1 day
Please note workshop attendance is capped at a maximum of 20 participants.
Bookings close on 22 November 2019