Vegetarian & Vegan Meal Planning & Preparation
Vegetarianism and Veganism are on the rise, with more and more guests requiring vegetarian or vegan meal options. But what is the difference and how do we adapt our establishment’s meal-offering to cater for guests requiring these specific meal options?
Join our workshop with new and exciting content to learn:
* What the difference is between Vegetarianism and Veganism;
* How to plan a menu and meals for Vegetarians and Vegans;
* Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives for meat dishes;
* How to adapt your current menu offerings to Vegetarian and Vegan dietary requirements;
* Three new Vegetarian and Vegan dishes.
This workshop is intended for staff working in hospitality establishments
R1100 per person (Waterberg Tourism Members)
Includes ALL ingredients, guidebook, notepad, certificate, apron, chef’s hat, and light refreshments.
Lunch will be the meals we prepare.