Vegetarian & Vegan Menu Planning & Preparation
Vegetarianism and Veganism is on the rise, with more and more guests requiring vegetarian or vegan meal options. But what is the difference and how do we adapt our establishment’s meal offering to cater for guests requiring these specific meal options?
Join our workshop with new and exciting content to learn:
* what the difference is between Vegetarianism and Veganism;
* how to plan a menu and meals for Vegetarians and Vegans;
* Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives for meat dishes;
* how to adapt your current menu offerings to Vegetarian and Vegan dietary requirements;
* three new Vegetarian and Vegan dishes.
This workshop is intended for staff working in hospitality establishments, as well as novices wishing to learn more about vegan and vegetarian cooking.
R1155-00 – Waterberg Tourism Members
R1365-00 – Non-Members
Printed workshop manual with recipes, note book and pen, certificate, all ingredients for meal preparation, chef’s apron, chef’s cap.
Coffee and tea will be served. Lunch will be meals prepared.
MIN: 4 / MAX: 6