Nestled in a 3000ha mountain paradise in the Waterberg of the Limpopo Province in South Africa, lies Lindani Game and Lodges.
Enjoy having a lodge or beautifully restored farm house with its own swimming pool, all to yourself, and the freedom to plan your own day as it suits you. Lindani offers guests complete privacy, freedom to choose a fully-serviced and catered option, or go complete self-service with all the comforts of home, in the stunning bushveld.
Activities can be guided or unguided and include:
- Hiking some of the Waterberg’s most beautiful scenery on 35kms of Green Flag Status trails
- Taking shorter walks through wooded mountain bushveld
- Mountain biking on 50kms of some of the best single track in the country
- Recreational riding on the extensive network of farm roads
- Game Drives to view a wide range of plains game with sundowners at stunning viewpoints
- Birding – 230 species identified
- Picnic Basket lunch at the river or dam
- Sunset supper at an outdoor Lapa on the banks of a mountain stream
- Rock Art visits
The Lindani Farm Kitchen has developed a reputation for excellent food and offer a variety of dishes, desserts and snacks to suit every pallet.
Our warm staff go the extra mile to ensure our guests always feel perfectly at home and comfortable – many of them have been with us since we opened in 1998. They are the reason we have received Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for the last three years!
Lodges range in size from 4 to 18 beds – each one different and set far from any other lodges, reserved for single party bookings only.
Visit our website at www.lindani.co.za, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to your own piece of paradise.